This policy applies to 90octane’s role as the data controller of the personal data of our website visitors.
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We gather two types of information about users of our website:
When you visit our website, we use Google Analytics to collect and aggregate information indicating which pages of the website were visited, the order in which they were visited and which links were clicked. Collecting this information involves the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to our website. If your IP address is dynamically assigned by your internet service provider, or ISP, we can identify your ISP and determine the geographic location of your point of connectivity.Our legal basis to use this non-personally identifiable data is to analyze usage of the website and services to improve users’ experience.
- We may collect personally identifiable information about you through various means. In certain areas of our website – for example, when using the “contact us” page – you may directly provide us with personally identifiable information (including, for example, first and last name, company, street address, email address and telephone number). If your IP address is statically assigned by your ISP, we may also collect personally identifiable information about you through our logging of your IP address. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors younger than 13 years of age. If you are a minor, we request that you have a parent or guardian read this policy and request any information you are seeking from us on your behalf. By providing personally identifiable information to us, you represent that the person whose information you are providing is not a minor.
Our legal basis for using this personally identifiable data is the fulfillment of a contract between users and us, to enter into such a contract, to respond to inquiries by users, or where necessary for the assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights or the legal rights of others.
HOW WE USE (AND DO NOT USE) THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Non-personally identifiable information: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our website. We may provide statistical information based on this data to current and potential business partners. We may also use the aggregate data to inform our business partners as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. If we sell or transfer some or all of our assets or our company, we may sell or transfer non-personally identifiable information as part of such transaction.
- Personally identifiable information: If you provide your personally identifiable information to us, we may use it to email or send you information regarding our company and the services that we offer.We will not provide personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties, except to those who may assist us in processing your requests and sending information to you and as required by law or to enforce our rights. In addition, if we sell or transfer some or all of our assets or our company, we may sell or transfer personally identifiable information as part of such transaction.
We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for its business or legal purpose.
YOUR ABILITY TO MANAGE THE DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
We provide users the ability to exercise the following regarding their data:
- Access the personally identifiable data we keep;
- Correct or erase this data;
- Prevent or limit the processing of this data;
- Restrict how this data is transferred; and
- Remove consent regarding the usage of this data.
To exercise any of the following abilities you can contact us by post, telephone or email to the contact information provided on this website.